WIN A CAR!
Have you ever dreamed of owning a brand new car? Well, good news Glenaire fans… Now is your chance to WIN one! Here you will find the low-down on the simple steps to enter, as well as the competition T’s & C’s.
To stand a chance to WIN big, all you have to do is:
1. Visit Glenaire Gourmet Grill or Glenaire Meat Market (Yum!)
2. Fill in a Loyalty Card application and recieve your new Loyalty Card (that you can use to earn rewards & cash in on discounts).
3. Spend R150 or more at either of these branches and get an automatic entry into the competition!
This competition has UNLIMITED entries, so you can enter as many times as you like, simply by spending R150 or more everytime you visit our Grill or Meat Market!
Glenaire’s WIN A CAR competition is running from the 27th of September 2019 until the 29th of February 2020, whereafter ONE lucky winner will be announced! Best of luck fam!
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GLENAIRE MEAT MARKET DURBAN (PTY) LTD & GLENAIRE GOURMET GRILL DURBAN (PTY) LTD (GLENAIRE/WE/US/OUR) TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN RESPECT OF THE WIN A CAR PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION
The Competition starts at 00:00 on Wednesday, 27 September 2019 and ends at 23:59 on Saturday, 29 February 2020 (Competition Period).
- ENTRANT REQUIREMENTS
To qualify as an entrant into this Competition you must meet the following requirements:
- Permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa;
- Be 18 (eighteen) years of age or older;
- Be a Glenaire loyalty rewards programme member
- Have a valid driver’s license issued by the Department of Transport of South Africa. Please note that the holders of temporary driver’s licenses, foreign driver’s licences and/or international driver’s licences are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- HOW TO ENTER
To enter the Competition to win a Spot Prize or a Monthly Prize:
- join the Glenaire loyalty rewards programme
- spend R150.00 to automatically qualify
- You may enter the Competition as many times as you want during the Competition Period
- You will not be eligible to win more than one of the Monthly and Spot Prizes.
- There are no forms to fill in and once you meet the requirements set out in clause 2 above and this clause 3, you will automatically be entered into the Competition.
Every month during the Competition Period, one entrant stands the chance to win a meal voucher or meat hamper to the value of R300.00 and is subject to the following conditions:
- The prize is only valid for one month from the date on which it commences (being the date on which a Monthly Prize winner takes delivery of the Monthly Prize), after which, it will expire
- The Monthly prize may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
- The Spot Prizes and Monthly Prizes will be collectively referred to as the Prizes and will be at Glenaire’s discretion
We are the promoter of the Competition. Any reference to we/us/our includes our directors, members, partners, sponsors, agents, consultants or sponsors, where the context allows for it.
The competition is open to all citizens of South Africa, who are 18 years of age or over, except for the members, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents, consultants or sponsors (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of: a. The Glenaire Group, b. The suppliers, advertising agencies and sponsors of the Glenaire Group.
By entering this Competition all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We will need to process your personal information to validate your entry and if you are a Prize winner, to make the Prize available to you. By entering this Competition, you consent to us processing your personal information for this purpose. If you do not consent to us processing your personal information, please do not enter this Competition
No entry will be considered to be valid until a validation process has taken place.
The Prize winners will be chosen by means of lucky draws conducted by our internal auditors.
The first valid entry drawn from each draw will win a Prize.
The Prize winners will be notified by a representative of ours by telephone.
The Spot Prizes and Monthly Prizes will be available to the Prize winners and the details of delivery of the Prize will be communicated to the Prize winner when the Prize winner is contacted by our representative.
Where relevant, if:
- an entrant is not contactable for whatever reason;
- an entrant does not accept the Prize within a period of 30 days from the date on which any lucky draw takes place;
- if an entry is not valid for whatever reason;
- if an entrant has breached these terms and conditions;
- if an entrant renounces the Prize or we deem such entrant to have renounced the Prize,
We reserve the right to declare the Prize forfeited and/or choose a new Prize winner.
The car winner must allow Glenaire a reasonable period to arrange for the car to be registered, licensed in their respective names and delivered. He or she must provide Glenaire with all information and original documentation required for this purpose, including an identity document, together with a valid South African driver’s licence, or his or her nominated driver.
The vehicle visual may show specifications and options not available in South Africa.
If the prize is not claimed and collected within 30 days of the pre-arranged handover date, it may be forfeited at Glenaire’s discretion.
In the event of a dispute, our decision will be final and binding on all aspects of the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
We will be entitled to publish each Prize winner’s name and photograph in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material (the nature and manner of such releases to be determined within our sole discretion), for a period of twelve months from the date of announcing such Prize winner. Each Prize winner will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images and to participate in our marketing material insofar as it relates to the Competition.
The Prize may not be exchanged for any other item. We do however reserve the right to substitute the Prize with any other prize of a similar commercial value.
We assume no risk and/or liability whatsoever for the failure of any technical element in the Competition which may result in an entrant’s entry not being successfully submitted and/or a Prize winner not successfully receiving or taking up a Prize. Once a Prize winner accepts a Prize, such Prize winner accepts such Prize at his/her own risk.
We assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, harm or damage arising from an entrant’s participation and/or any Prize awarded in the Competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising. All persons, whilst participating in this Competition, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damage, harm or injury (whether arising from negligence or otherwise) which may be sustained as a result of any claim, costs, expense, loss or damages which may be made by any third party.
If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the National Consumer Commission or for whatever other reason, we will have the right to terminate this Competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against us and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against us.